Friday, October 29, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Epps!

No, no!! Not Jeff's parents! We got married on August 7 in Clovis. It was such a perfect day. Everything turned out just like I had always imagined it and Jeff was such a hunk! Cristy Cross was out photographer and she did such an amazing job, I'm so happy that she did our wedding. She captured everything that I could possibly want and more. We are so thankful for her! Here are a few pictures from our engagement session, bridals, and wedding

This is one of the engagement pictures Cristy took for us
We went to my parents farm and took my bridals, they were perfect and it meant so much to me to have my bridals out there

My sister Lauren
My sister Carrie
My NEW sister, Laurie
My sweet niece!

Jeff's posse

Jeff and Cody
Jeff and dad
I love my dad!
Momma
Brotha!

My sweet mother in law

Tony the tiger! 

Jeff and his sister Laurie

The aisle


So handsome!

Jeff would wipe my tears with my grandmothers hankie when I cried during the ceremony. He is such a sweetheart!






1 comment: